When announcing or accepting a stream, the host can optionally specify a one or more process IDs to isolate in the stream by setting the
isolateProcessIds field of
undefined, the entire desktop is streamed instead.)
As long as app isolation is enabled, Rainway will do the following things:
- Mask out all non-app regions of the desktop in the video.
- Crop the video on the client side so that the client only sees the isolated app.
- Ignore mouse inputs outside of the isolated app region.
- Continually move the isolated app windows to be fully inside, and on front of, the desktop.
- If there is exactly one app window, that window's size follows the client-side stream container's size.
Updated 3 months ago